safelink solo compact 150 supreme
EN ISO 12402-3 : 2006 +A1 : 2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006 + A1:2010 for inflatable lifejackets performance level 150
+ EN ISO 12401 : 2009
The Safelink SOLO Compact Supreme 150 Heavy Duty Wipe clean lifejacket is integrated with the Kannad Safelink SOLO Personal Locator Beacon.
- High abrasion resistance fabric reinforced with additional high abrasion resistance ‘Tektor’ fabric around the sides and lower edges of the cover to prevent damage.
- Durable wipe clean PVC reinforcement
- To increase comfort and avoid irritation to the neck there is a comfort collar padding to the back of the neck.
- Mesh back feature for better stability in wear and in-water plus improves weight dispersal & reduces pressure on back of neck for added comfort.
- Zip cover fastening with burst point at centre back neck. Added protective cover over zip to reduce possibility of water ingress leading to inadvertent inflation/protects zip from abrasion and damage.
- Marine grade stainless steel interlocking belt buckles and D-ring approved as deck safety harness for attachment of safety line.
- Detachable crutch strap
- Inflation system operational readiness indicator window on the back.
- ID numbers for serial numbers of both PFD and PLB displayed on a waterproof ID card inserted in a window pocket on the left back.
- Service date information window on the back
- Single chamber
- Oral inflation tube
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on bladder
- Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
- 38g CO2 gas cylinder
- Automatic water-activated SOLAS S.O.S. light
- New inflation system – less chance of inadvertent inflation / smoother design to minimize abrasion on cover & bladder.
- Marine grade whistle
Personal Locator Beacon
The Safelink Solo beacon works by transmitting an emergency frequency signal via the 406 MHz frequency. The beacon must be activated by the wearer when the lifejacket is inflated.
- EN ISO 12402-3 : 2006 +A1 : 2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006 + A1:2010 for inflatable lifejackets performance level 150
- EN ISO 12401 : 2009
Available inflation systems
- 3MX8E6N18: United Moulders Pro Sensor Elite auto inflator