Maritime safety suits & lifejackets
Our Lifejackets, Floatation and Immersion suits are the preferred choice of workers in offshore energy oil and gas exploration, wind farm operations, commercial and inshore fishing, inland lakes and waterways, ports, docks and harbours, fisheries protection, coast guards, search and rescue, emergency services, international shipping and coastal communities worldwide.
How to appropriately select your PFD?
Follow the checklist below to make the right choice of floatation garment:
- Check legal requirements
- Check requirements of national administration according to country / area of use
- Check own company requirements
- Check own company risk assessments
- Perform own risk assessment if none already existing
- Assess area of use and nature of work to be carried out
- Consider associated clothing / equipment to be worn and assess compatibility of all PPE with LSA product to be worn
- Check application of use according to the normative standards
- Select appropriate product according to area and application of use
More questions? Check our FAQ for answers.