EN ISO 12402-5: 2006+A1:2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006+A1:2010 +prEN: 2017 + EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-1
Buoyancy: 74N (Size L)
The X6 suit is designed to fulfil requirements in extreme conditions. It has superior reinforcement panels on knees and seat areas for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- High abrasion resistance reinforcement panels added to knees and seat area
- High collar + extra protective chin strap with touch and close fastening. High-Visibility yellow adjustable insulated peaked hood, with built-in chin and face protection stowed in collar
- ID pocket on left sleeve and extra pocket on right arm for strobe light
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on hood, upper arms and wrists
- No chest pockets to minimize snagging hazards
- Fully waterproof outer fabric + taped seams
- Anti-flushing straps to arms and legs with easy grip pull tabs + retro-reflective tape.
- Collar with flap with touch and close fastening
- Peaked hood foldaway in collar
- Zip closure under double flap with touch and close fastening
- 2 set-in handwarmer pockets with T&C fastening
- 1 sleeve pocket with ID pocket & whistle
- 2 loops for light
- 1 Napoleon pocket under storm flap
- Reinforcement panels added to knees and seat area
- Zip closure and gusset at leg for ease of donning over boots
- Adjustable belt in the waist
- Retro-reflective tape on hood, upper arms, wrists and ankles.
- Inner adjustable neoprene wrist seals.
Marine grade whistle
- EN ISO 12402-5: 2006+A1:2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006+A1:2010 +prEN: 2017
- EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-1
- EN ISO 13688 : 2013