EN ISO 12402-5: 2006+A1:2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006+A1:2010
+ EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-1
Buoyancy: 51N (Size L)
The X5000 trouser is designed to offer maximum breathability for the wearer. Ideal for use in yachting and leasure activities.
- High breathability for active use without discomfort
- Lightweight and flexible for ease of movement in active use
- Specially developed lining combined with perforated foam to optimize breathability & wicking of perspiration for wearer comfort
- HV waist strip + silver reflective piping
- Fully waterproof + highly breathable outer fabric + taped seams
- Anti-flushing straps to legs with easy grip pull tabs.
- Zip closure under double flap with touch and close fastening
- 2 inset hip pockets with WP zip
- Adjustable elasticated shoulder braces
- Reinforcement panels added to knees and seat area
- Zip closure and gusset at leg for ease of donning over boots
- Elasticated waist in the back
- Fixed flotation lining stops at knee level.
- EN ISO 12402-5: 2006+A1:2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006+A1:2010
- EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-1