SOLAS : 2010
Buoyancy: 100N (Size L)
The Smart SOLAS Suit 1A is a semi-dry suit which provides optimum features and flexibility as a working suit combined with full approval as a SOLAS Immersion + Anti-Exposure Suit offering multifunctional use or emergency abandonment situation.
- Can also be used as a working suit due to flexibility and comfort of design
- Provides a minimum of 1 hour of thermal protection against cold water shock and delays hypothermia upon immersion
- Provides additional buoyancy due to inherent floatation foam lining in excess of the SOLAS requirements of 70 Newton for an anti-exposure suit
- Additional neoprene hood for extra thermal protection during water immersion
- Fixed insulated hood for constant wear working use
- Adjustable waist belt with heavy duty metal interlocking buckles
- Compatible with Mullion SOLAS Hi-Rise 275N Lifejackets
- Soft and flexible neoprene socks for flexibility to wear under standard work boots and give added thermal protection during water immersion
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on hood, shoulders, arms and back
- Comfortable soft neoprene neck seal. 5 fingered neoprene gloves stowed in arm pockets for working use and for thermal protection during water immersion. Inner fixed neoprene wrist seals.
- Fully waterproof outer fabric + taped seams
- Wide anti-flushing straps on arms and ankles to give added thermal protection during water immersion
- Colour coded and sized storage bag with quick-rip touch and close opening panel to allow rapid donning in an emergency situation
- Elasticated leg panels for snug fit and to increase thermal protection during water immersion
- Straight collar
- Additional neoprene hood.
- Zip closure under flap with touch & close fastening
- Sleeve pocket with neoprene gloves stored inside.
- 1 sleeve pocket + marine grade whistle
- Adjustable belt in the waist
- Possibility to increase thermal protection from 1 to 6 hours as increasing the buoyancy by combining with our thermal floatation liner 1MC6. The thermal floation liners are colour coded for sizing.