aquafloat superior trousers
ENV 343 : 1998 / Class 3-1
Buoyancy: 51N (Size L)
The Aquafloat Trouser must be worn in combination with the jacket for wear as a two piece suit to meet full approval as a buoyancy aid.
Reinforcement panels added to knees and seat area.
- Fully waterproof outer fabric + taped seams
- Anti-flushing straps to legs with easy grip pull tabs.
- Front zip closure under double stormflap with touch & close fastening
- 2 lower hip pockets with fleece handwarmer
- Adjustable elasticated shoulder braces
- Reinforcement panels added to knees and seat area
- Zip closure + gusset at leg for ease of donning over boots
- Retro-reflective tape on ankles.
- ENV 343 : 1998 / Class 3-1