EN ISO 12402-5: 2006+A1:2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006+A1:2010 +prEN: 2017 + EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-1
Buoyancy: 54N (Size L)
The Aquafloat Harness jacket is a uni-colour red jacket designed to add an EN ISO 12401 deck safety harness to the harness apertures included on the chest. It can be supplied with or without the harness pre-fitted.
- Lifejacket attachment loops on front chest and back neck for secure fitting of lifejacket
- High collar + extra protective chin strap with touch and close fastening. High-Visibility yellow adjustable insulated peaked hood, with built-in chin and face protection stowed in collar
- Concealed internal waist belt for snug fit
- Harness apertures included on chest for adding a EN ISO 12401 harness.
- Optional pre-fitted ISO 12401 deck safety harness
- Easy access at the hem for adding logo’s on the back of the jacket
- Fully waterproof outer fabric + taped seams
- Crutch strap for wearer's safety
- Anti-flushing straps at arms
- Front zip closure under double stormflap with touch & close fastening
- 2 patched chest pockets with water repellent flaps + marine grade whistle
- 1 Napoleon pocket under storm flap
- 2 lower hip pockets with fleece handwarmer
- Retro-reflective tape on hood, shoulders and arms
- Inner adjustable neoprene wrist seals.
Marine grade whistle
- EN ISO 12402-5: 2006+A1:2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006+A1:2010 +prEN: 2017
- EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-1
- EN ISO 13688 : 2013