north sea (one piece suit)
EN ISO 15027-1 : 2012 Class D + EN ISO 12402-5: 2006+A1:2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006+A1:2010 + EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-1
Buoyancy: 74N (Size L)
The North Sea one piece suit is a constant wear floatation suit tested according to ISO 15027: Class D for 2 hours thermal protection in cold water.
- Fully waterproof outer fabric + taped seams
- Anti-flushing straps to arms & legs
- Hood folded in neck area
- Front zip closure under double stormflap with touch & close fastening
- 2 patched chest pockets with flap
- 2 lower hip pockets with fleece handwarmer
- Inner adjustable neoprene wrist seals.
- 1 inside pocket
- EN ISO 15027-1 : 2012 Class D
- EN ISO 12402-5: 2006+A1:2010 ; EN ISO 12402-6:2006+A1:2010
- EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-1