EN ISO 12402-3 : 2006 +A1 : 2010 for inflatable lifejackets performance level 150
+ EN ISO 12401 : 2009
The Compact Supreme 150 Heavy Duty Wipe clean lifejacket is ideal for heavy commercial fishing applications especially for potters, crabbers, lobster fishermen and also suitable for construction workers.
- High abrasion resistance fabric reinforced with additional high abrasion resistance ‘Tektor’ fabric around the sides and lower edges of the cover to prevent damage.
- Durable wipe clean PVC reinforcement
- To increase comfort and avoid irritation to the neck there is a comfort collar padding to the back of the neck.
- Mesh back feature for better stability in wear and in-water plus improves weight dispersal & reduces pressure on back of neck for added comfort.
- Zip cover fastening with burst point at centre back neck. Added protective cover over zip to reduce possibility of water ingress leading to inadvertent inflation/protects zip from abrasion and damage.
- Marine grade stainless steel interlocking belt buckles and D-ring approved as deck safety harness for attachment of safety line.
- Detachable crutch strap
- Inflation system operational readiness indicator window on the back.
- Service date information window on the back
- Single chamber
- Oral inflation tube
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on bladder
- Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
- 38g CO2 gas cylinder
- New inflation system – less chance of inadvertent inflation / smoother design to minimize abrasion on cover & bladder.
- Marine grade whistle
- EN ISO 12402-3 : 2006 +A1 : 2010 for inflatable lifejackets performance level 150
- EN ISO 12401 : 2009
Available inflation systems
- 3MXAE6N18: United Moulders Pro Sensor Elite auto inflator